Andy has been studying/training for his EIB (Expert Infantryman Badge) for a while now, and passed the tests last Thursday! So he now has a new pin on his uniform! He works so hard, and really long days lately. I am so proud of him! His company is training to deploy, so they are very busy. Andy leaves for training the end of April for about a month. During that time, I will be flying home to watch Amber and Doug's cute boys (Tate and Max) while they go on a cruise for a week. I will miss Andy like crazy, but I am excited to come home for a visit! :)
I finally got a job! It has been a long and difficult task to find any work out here at all, so we are very grateful something came along! I went in for my first official day at Express -orientation and training- on Saturday! We are so excited I finally have something more to do, and for the little extra income. I will be working part time at Express, and of course continuing building my Mary Kay business.
We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We were so glad it landed on the weekend so we could spend the day together. Andy spoiled me :) We got Panda Express and Coldstone ice cream, then took it home and watched a movie. He got us a fondue pot, and me a purse and One Tree Hill, and the best part was the card. He is so sweet. I didn't expect anything since I couldn't really go get him anything, but he surprised me. I made him a card and a little coupon book filled with things I can do for him, and that he can get out of hahaha. I don't think he expected anything from me either, so he was excited. We are loving married life! Andy, I love you with all my heart and I am so grateful for all you do for us.
So there are some of our updates! I apologize for the lack of photos, we'll work on that. We miss all our friends and family, so feel free to visit anytime ;) We hope you are doing well, and we are so thankful for all your love, prayers and support. THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment